Gtone Syrup is a proprietary medicine. It is formulated as general tonic, all kinds of Vata Disorder, Joint pain, and nerve weaknes* It is mainly formulated with Ashwagandha which is highly beneficial for improving bone health and reducing pain inflammation at the joints. It promotes bone health, reduce the risk of fracture, maintains overall body balance and provides the body with strong & skeletal structure.
It also increases bone and muscle mass and treats conditions like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and fibromyalgia*
* Results may vary from person to person.
Ingredients: Ashwagandha, Rasna, Erandamoola, Durlaba, Devadaru, Bala Moola, Chavya, Punarnava, Musta, Gokshura, Kantakari, Shatavari, Brahathi, Vacha, Shunti, Sugar, Liquid Glucose.
Who It’s For:
Used as general tonic and Nervine Tonic.
How does it work:
- Ashwagandha: The roots are most crucial part of the plant and are mostly used in various formulations. The root has potent aphrodisiac, diuretic, anti-helminthic, antioxidant, anti-depressant, anti-diabetic properties and are hence used for treating neural problems.
- Rasna: It has anti-arthritic properties. Particularly works to improve joint pain and reduce inflammation. It has analgesic and antipyretic properties, which help in rejuvenating the fluids around the joints.
- Erandamoola: Relieves swelling, edema, and acts as anti- inflammatory; Also relieves pain in lower back and bladder region. Relives abdominal colic pain.
- Devadaru: It is useful in Osteoarthritis. it occurs due to an aggravation of Vata dosha and is known as Sandhivata. It causes pain, swelling and difficult in moving. Devadaru has Vata balancing property and gives relief from the symptoms of osteoarthritis-like pain and swelling in the joints.
With the Goodness of:
How to Use
10ml-15ml twice a day after food.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."