Anti-Smoking Herbal tea assists to quit smoking* Reduces smokers desire to smoke and support their willpower to create new and healthier habits.
How does Anti-Smoking Herbal tea work?
- Triphala-is a mixture of herbs like Amla, Haritaki, and Bibhitaki. It helps to get rid of addiction like smoking and consuming alcohol.
- Black Pepper- is a healthy ingredient to aid de-addiction from smoking and chewing tobacco.
- Vidarikand- helps to lower the urge to smoke and chew gutka.
- Jyotishmati-Lowers the harm caused due to nicotine.
* Results may vary from person to person
Each 2g of the powder contains Triphala 0.6g, Maricha 0.4g, Vidarikanda 0.5g, Jyothismathi 0.5g.
Facts from WHO
Excess consumption of tobacco can harm multiple internal organs and may even cause painful death. According to WHO report smoking accounts for 5 million deaths every year and is world’s 2nd most important cause of deaths. Another study says that smoking causes 90% of lung cancer, 25% CHD, 75% COPD and other peripheral vascular diseases and numerous fatal diseases.
These Foods that can help you during Smoking withdrawal:
• Fresh fruits like apple slices, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, pomegranates, and grapes.
• Fresh vegetables like carrot sticks, celery, cucumber, and eggplant leave a bitter aftertaste when consumed before smoking and may also decrease the intensity of nicotine dependence.
• Milk and yogurt– recent studies show that smokers who drink a glass of milk or eat yogurt before smoking didn’t like the taste of cigarettes
• Sugarless gum can help keep your mouth busy when you feel a craving coming on
• Mixed nuts like walnuts, almonds, cashews, or pistachios provide energy, protein, and nutrients.
With the Goodness of:
How to Use
• One tea bag powder to be taken with first bite of food – morning and night.
• Cut open the tea bag and add powder to 100 ml hot water and drink it in the morning and night before food.
• Dip one tea bag in 100 ml water and let it immerse for 2 mins and then drink the tea in morning and night before food.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."