Guduchi Red sandalwood face mask consists of finest quality rich red-colored heartwood, Raktha Chandana, or the red sandalwood. It is one of the finest ingredients for your skin as it is traditional used as a great anti-inflammatory. It is very effective in treating blemishes, rashes, and acne. It also helps in the removal of tan and dullness because of its cooling properties.
- CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE: The anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, and properties of the soothing ingredient help in clearing the pimples and acne from the skin.
- CONTROL OILINESS OF FACE: Oily skin with large pores can lead to unwanted breakouts. Red sandalwood powder can soak up excess oil and reduce the secretion of sebum in your skin, thereby keeping it grease-free throughout the day.
- COMBATS PREMATURE AGING: It has anti-aging properties that your skin looking gorgeous young-looking skin.
- GIVES RADIANT COMPLEXION: Its complexion dull and lifeless, red sandalwood can be your saviour.
- REMOVES SUNTAN: It fades away stubborn suntan and tan marks but also protects the skin from further sun damages.
- FADES PIGMENTATION: Guduchi Red Sandalwood powder is effective in eliminating pigmentation by removing the layer of affected cells.
- Selected from the finest quality of red sandalwood and powdered. No other ingredients and impurity. This is not intended to diagnose or cure diseases.
- Suitable for All Skin Types.
- The mask can be used twice or thrice a week.
How To Use ?
Note: Red sandalwood is generally safe for topical use. However, you must avoid applying it to the skin during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
How Often To Use Red sandalwood Face Pack?
The mask can be used twice or thrice a week.
WHO SHOULD TAKE IT?
If you're suffering from blemishes and breakouts often.
If you have enlarged clogged pores and excess accumulation of dirt and oil.
If you have suffering from stubborn tan and pigmentation.
If you have dull and lifeless skin.
"Ayurveda is the most sacred science of life."