Kaishora Guggulu is the traditional Ayurvedic formula for balancing pitta in the joints and muscles. It is a powerful detoxifying and rejuvenating combination that has a special affinity for the musculoskeletal system*, Its main ingredients, guduchi, triphala, and trikatu are combined with guggulu to remove deep-seated pitta from the tissues. They also act to nourish and strengthen the system, supporting the overall health and proper function of the joints and muscles. Kaishora Guggulu is also available as a powder.
HOW IT HELPS:
Kaishora guggulu is a good herbal combination that works on metabolism in the body. It corrects the functions of stomach and intestines, which helps improving digestion and removing toxins from the body. It works in all health conditions in which we need to correct digestion and metabolism.
- Raised Uric acid levels and gouty arthritis
- Acne or acne vulgaris
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Wounds or boils
- Inflammatory diseases
- Chronic constipation
- Bursitis (Inflammation of a bursa; frequently in the shoulder)
- Muscle cramps or stiffness or inflammatory diseases of muscles
- Fever due to joint disease
- Tendonitis (inflammation of tendons)
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Repetitive motion injuries or stress injuries
- Ingestion or loss of appetite along with any joint disorder
- Diabetic carbuncles
- Skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
- Blood disorders
- Varicose veins*
* Results may vary from person to person.
Guduchi, Amalaki , Bibhitaki, Haritaki , Shunti, Maricha, Pippali , Vidanga, Trivruth, Danti , Guggulu resin.
HOW TO USE:
Kaishora Guggulu Tablet should be taken twice a day, after food with warm water. About two to four tablets for 1-2months should be used or as directed by physician
- Acidity (rare and it occurs only if you already have history of gastritis, GERD or ulcer)
- Frequent urination (rare with kaishora guggulu, but if you are taking it with punarnava for gout, it is common due to diuretic action of punarnava)
- Guggulu may cause stomach upset, headaches, nausea, vomiting, loose stools, diarrhea, belching, and hiccups. Guggul may also cause allergic reactions such as rash and itching. Guggulu can also cause skin rash and itching that is not related to allergy.
Q 1. WHAT IS EXPIRY PERIOD FOR KAISHORA GUGGULU?
Ans. Kaishore guggulu and other guggulu preparation has expiry period of 5 years from the date of manufacture.
Q 2. CAN KAISHORE GUGGULU PREVENT RECURRENT ATTACKS OF GOUT?
Ans. Yes, kaishora guggulu can reduce the frequency of gouty attacks and it helps in further prevention of gouty attacks. For this purpose, you have to complete its three months course.
Q 3. CAN THESE MEDICINES TAKEN DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION?
Ans: No, these medicines should not be taken during pregnancy and lactation