Asava Arishta Kumari Asava No.3 | Useful in Gastritis, Indigestion, Constipation & Anemia | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Kumari Asava No.3 is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Kumari Asava No.3 is a Classical ayurvedic medicine which is useful in gastritis, urinary tract disorders etc. Kumari Asava contains 5 – 10 % of self-generated alcohol in it. This self-generated alcohol and the water present in the product acts as a media to deliver water and alcohol soluble the active herbal components to the body. Kumari Asava No. 3 is indicated in gaseous distention of abdomen of children. It stimulates the function of liver & spleen and helps in worm infection & indigestion. Improves blood circulation & keeps the child healthy & energetic. Regular use in children improves appetite and helps for easy digestion and assimilation of milk & food. It prevents any type of abdominal ailment. It is specially formulated for recurrent cough and cold in children. It develops the body immune system and resistance power, improve appetite, digestion and regularize bowel.
- Useful for colic and gastric problems.
- Helps in indigestion and constipation.
- Supports in the treatment of anemia.
- It is a specially formulated ayurvedic medicine for respiratory disorders like recurrent cold, cough in children. It relieves tenacious phlegm and imparts strength to lungs.
- It improves appetite, digestion and regulates bowel movements.
- It is a potent hepatoprotective & cholagogue effect.
- It is useful in chronic constipation. It also helps to develop body immune system and resistance power.
- It has all the great qualities of the original Kumari Asava along with the mild care all children need.
- It can also remove intestinal worms, thereby increasing nutrition absorption from the abdomen.
- It can improve taste and appetite, thereby boosting healthy growth in children of all ages.
Vijaya, Ghritkumari ras, Jaiphal, Laung, Kankol, Kababchini, Jatamansi, Javitri, Chavya, Chitrakamul Chhal, Kakrasingi, Bahera, Pushkarmool, Lauha Bhasma, Tamra Bhasma.
Kumari Asava No. 3 is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Kumari Asava No. 3.
Kumari Asava No. 3 health tonic can be taken for children (3 to 12 ml) & for adults (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.