Asava Arishta Kutajarishta | Useful in Anti-Dysentery, Diarrhea | Digestive disorders | 450ML
Guduchi Ayurveda Kutajarishta is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Kutajarishta is an antiperiodic medicine. It is astringent in nature and helps in improving wellness naturally. this medicine is anti-dysenteric and helpful in treating dysentery and in loose motion treatment. Kutajarishta is very effective in loose motion and also helps to improve digestion. This diarrhea medication is helpful in treating various kinds of stomach ailments. Stomach upsets, digestive problems, piles, sprue, and intestinal parasites are problems whose treatment becomes easier using this medicine.
- It is Kutaj(Holarrhena antidysenterica), a herb used to treat dysentery.
- It is helpful to treat parasitic infections.
- It is used to treat worm infestations.
- It is used in the treatment of digestive disorders.
- It is used to relieve constipation.
- It strengthens intestines and provides long lasting relief in chronic conditions like irritable bowel syndrom (IBS).
Kutaj (Holarrhena antidysenterica), Draksha (Vitis vinifera), Gambhari (Gmelina arborea), Dhataki (Woodfordia fruticosa), Gudd, Mahua.
Kutajarishta is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Kutajarishta.
Kutajarishta health tonic can be taken for children (3 to 12 ml) & for adults (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.