Guduchi Ayurveda Patyadi kadha is one of the best ayurvedic medicine for various types of headaches, especially migraine. A potent Pitta pacifying medicine, Patyadi kadha is indicated in pitta predominant (bilious) headaches. Pathyadi Kadha is very beneficial in vascular headache, headache due to eyestrain, earache, eye pain, eye disorders with inflammation and vision disturbances. Patyadi kadha acts by reducing the frequency and intensity of migraine attacks. Mild laxative action expels vitiated Pitta out of the body. It has anti-oxidant and adaptogen properties. Pathyadi Kadha clears sinuses and aids to get desired relief in headache due to sinusitis.
- Helps to reduce frequency of Migraine attacks.
- Reduces intensity of pain in Migraine.
- It reverses the acute vasodilatation of extracranial blood vessels and improves their structural and functional integrity.
- It has anti-oxidant and adaptogenic properties.
- It has laxative action that relieves constipation.
- It has Beneficial action on earache, toothache, and night blindness.
Triphala, Kiratatikta (Swertia chirata), Haridra (Curcuma longa), Neem (Azadirachta indica), Shunthi (Zingiber officinale).
It can be taken 15 to 20ml twice a daily or as directed by the physician.