Guduchi Ayurveda Punarnavasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Punarnavasava is Classical Ayurvedic medicine used for the treatment of oedema, dropsy (oedema), anemia, abdominal problems, kidney, spleen & liver disorders. It is beneficial to reduce swelling & inflammatory in oedema, relieves gastric issues like indigestion, constipation, loss of appetite, hyperacidity, nausea, abdominal lump, ascites, gastritis & peptic ulcer. It gives effective result in anemia, spleen & liver enlargement. It is also used to treat kidney & urinary diseases.
- Treats oedema, swelling & inflammatory condition.
- Relieves indigestion, constipation & hyperacidity.
- Useful in anaemia, spleen & liver enlargement.
- Treats abdominal lump, gastritis & peptic ulcer.
- Useful in kidney diseases & kidney failure.
- Protects & Improves heart health.
- Relieves in urinary infections.
- Useful in osteoarthritis, gout & rheumatoid arthritis.
Sita, Makshika, Draksha, Dhataki, Shunti,Maricha, Pippali, Abhaya,Amalakai, Vibhitaki, Darvi, Gokshura, Vartaki, Vasa, Kutuki, Punarnava, Nimba, Amrita,
Punarnavasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Punarnavasava.