Guduchi Ayurveda Sarivadyasava is an herbal concoction that has been used as a remedy for over 5,000 years. It consists of various medicinal plants that undergoes a natural fermentation process before it’s used as medicine. These Asava and Arishta are popular due to their better absorption, fast relief, longer shelf life and easy palatability.
Sarivadyasava is a multipurpose Ayurvedic medicine which is primarily used for the treatment of skin diseases. It can also be used to treat other health conditions including diabetes, diabetic carbuncles, and skin infections in rheumatism. It acts as a natural blood detox product. Treatment of many skin diseases, It’s main ingredient is Sariva Indian Sarsaparilla.
- Primarily used for the treatment of skin infections and skin diseases.
- Effectively used for the treatment of diabetes, gout and diabetic carbuncles.
- It can also be used to treat excessive sweating, burning sensation and hydrosis.
- Useful in cracked heels with burning sensation.
- Highly useful in treating allergic dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema, tinea infection, pruritus and itching.
- Treats ring worms, acne vulgaris, pimples, boils, pustules, blisters.
Sariva, Musta, Lodhra, Nyagrodha, Ashwattha, Shati, Padmaka, Hribera, Pata, Amla, Guduchi, Ushira, Shweta, Chandana, Rakta Chandana, Yamani, Katurohini Patra.
Sarivadyasava is 100% natural and Ayurvedic. It does not possess any side effects. However you should always consult Ayurvedic Physician before using Sarivadyasava.
Sarivadyasava health tonic can be taken (15 to 30 ml) with equal amount of water, twice a day after food or as prescribed by the Ayurvedic Physician.