Simhanad Guggulu (also called Vatari Guggulu) is an ayurvedic medicine mainly used for joint pains, swelling, stiffness and inflammation associated with gout and rheumatoid arthritis. In addition, it is also helpful in the management of skin diseases, abdominal disorders and Vata Disorders (mainly paralysis). It has purgative action, which helps in detoxification and increases the toxin elimination.
HOW IT HELPS:
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Hyperuricemia and Gout
- Cough & Bronchitis
- Intestinal Gas
- Abdominal diseases mainly related or associated with constipation and excess gas
- Skin Diseases – mainly itching with pain
- Premature Graying of Hair
- Hair loss
- Helps to maintain healthy joints and muscles. Helps to control the pain, swelling and stiffness of joints.
- Helps to improve digestive fire & control the formation of Ama (undigested food).
- Helps to clearing the channels that allow to proper flow of nutrients & nourishes the body tissues.
- Useful in Vata related joints and muscles problems.
Guggul (Commiphora Mukul), Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Bellerica), Amla (Emblica Officinalis), Castor (Ricinus Communis).
HOW TO USE:
1 – 2 tablets or 2 – 3 times a day before or after food or as directed by an Ayurvedic doctor.
Simhanada Guggulu is reported to be safe for use under medical supervision. However, in some people, it may cause loose stools because of the purgative action. it can also cause diarrhea. Rarely, people have reported restlessness after taking it, which generally occurs with its high dosage.