Sitopaladi Choorna |Effective Remedy for Cold-Cough | Quick Relief from Chest Congestion | 50gm
Sitopaladi Choorna is a mixture of ayurvedic herbs and sugar. Sitopaladi Choorna is a classical ayurvedic medicine beneficial in a variety of disease relating to respiratory system, digestive system and immune system. Most commonly, it is used as base for several remedies beneficial in respiratory diseases. The main function of Sitopaladi Choorna is restoration of natural functions of respiratory, digestive, immune and several other systems of the body. The main action appears in respiratory troubles. It can work alone in management of cough, chronic fever and debility after chronic diseases.
Choti ilaichi, Pippali, Vanshlochan, Mishri, Dalchini.
- Sitopaladi Choorna keeps the body healthy by balancing all the three dosha Vata-Pitta-Kapha.
- It acts as an effective expectorant and helps in diluting phlegm
- It helps in treating difficulty in breathing
- It helps soothe irritation in the throat
- Useful in treating wet cough and bronchitis.
- It helps in providing relief from dry cough and cold
- It helps in providing relief during fever
- It aids digestion and relieves abdominal pain
- It helps in relieving burning sensation in palms and feet
- It provides relief from allergic and viral respiratory infections.
- It relieves headaches caused by sinus congestion.
Take 3 to 6 g (½ to 1 teaspoon) twice a day with honey after food or as directed by the physician.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE?
Ans: This product is not recommended for diabetic patients.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS CHURNA ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting this Choorna.
Q 5: I’M TAKING MULTIVITAMINS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. CAN I HAVE THIS CHURNA ALONG?
Ans: Usually there is no interaction with multivitamins. But consult with our doctor before starting the medicine.
Q 6: CAN THIS BE TAKEN DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION?
Ans: Sitopaladi Choorna is safe for pregnant women and lactating mothers when used under the supervision of ayurvedic physician.