Talisadi Choorna is an ayurvedic remedy used for cough and digestive ailment including loss of appetite, anorexia, irritable bowel syndrome. It is also useful in chronic fever associated with respiratory disorder*
Talisadi Choorna is useful Ayurvedic remedy for respiratory problems, as it provides relief from discomfort of asthma by reducing its frequency of occurrence. Its anti-inflammatory and broncho dilation effect can manage Bronchitis and shortness of breath. It helps to get rid of both productive and non- productive cough and is suitable herbal remedy for cold, running nose and throat irritation*
Pippali, Shunti, Maricha, Vamshalochan, Ela, Twak, Talisa And Sharkara.
- Treats digestive and respiratory disturbances that also treats loss of appetite
- Helps in expectoration by liquefying phlegm.
- Reduces Shortness of Breath.
- Increases Appetite.
- Maintain the good health of the digestive system and improve digestion.
- Used in the treatment of respiratory and digestive ailments like cough, cold, asthma, bronchitis and vomiting, diarrhoea, bloating *
- Also treat fever, anemia and spleen disease.
- Recommended for all ages groups and used in chest aches as well.
* Results may vary from person to person.
3-6 or ½ to 1 tsp grams with Honey or water, twice a day, after food or as directed by the physician.
For 1-2 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE
Ans: Talisadi Choorna contains around 70% sugar content, which may affect the blood sugar level. So, it is best to avoid it. However, if you have very good control over blood sugar level, you can take it for a few days, under medical supervision.
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS CHURNA ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting the this Choorna.
Q 5: I’M TAKING MULTIVITAMINS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. CAN I HAVE THIS CHURNA ALONG?
Ans: Usually there is no interaction with multivitamins. But consult with our doctor before starting the medicine.
Q 6: CAN THIS BE TAKEN DURING PREGNANCY AND LACTATION?
Ans: It is to be taken after consulting ayurvedic doctor during pregnancy and it is safe in lactating mothers and children when used in small doses under the supervision of ayurvedic physician.