Triphala has been used in Ayurvedic medicine for thousands of years. It supports bowel health and aid digestion. As an antioxidant, it's also helps to detoxify the body and support the immune system.
Triphala is a traditional Ayurvedic formulation made from 3 fruits - Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki. It is an excellent combination that balances all three doshas in body. It is used for preventive as well curative purpose. It is known as an herbal laxative that helps in quick relief from digestive distress like constipation, acidity, flatulence, bloating and more* Triphala Choorna uses the purest forms of Amla, Baheda and Haritaki in this pack of Triphala Choorna for complete digestive care.
Triphala improves resistance power of body thus helps in fighting various seasonal disorders. It has rejuvenation affect if taken properly on daily basis.
Harad, Baheda, Amla
- It helps in quick relief from digestive distress like constipation, acidity, flatulence, bloating and more. Since it contains Vitamin C rich Amla*
- It also helps in elevating your immunity levels and energy levels. Regular consumption of this powder keeps you active through the day while supporting healthy functioning of the digestive system.
- Triphala Choorna helps ease bowel movements and keeps digestive troubles at bay. Bloating is a common problem in today’s lifestyle which triggers formation of gas and uneasiness*
- Regular consumption of Triphala Choorna powder can help fight such common digestive issues. It strengthens the rectal muscles, relieves flatulence and keeps the digestive tract clean.
- Triphala Choorna may help the secretion of cholecystokinin in the body. It is a hormone that immediately signals the brain that the stomach is full. This process keeps you satiated and fights those mid-meal cravings which indirectly help with your weight management goals.
- Triphala Choorna Powder is known for its digestive properties in helping break down of food and quick absorption of nutrients by the body.
* Results may vary from person to person.
Mix 6-12 gm of Triphala Choorna in a glass of hot water and consume daily on an empty stomach in the morning for best results or as directed by physician.
For 2-3 months, further if required consult doctor.