This classic Ayurvedic preparation combines the detoxifying and rejuvenating actions of triphala with the deeply penetrating and cleansing actions of guggulu.Triphala Guggulu effectively decongests the channels of the body and scrapes away natural toxins held within the tissues. It is particularly useful for weight management as it kindles the digestive fire, promotes healthy metabolism, and releases excess kapha from the system. Used to maintain overall health, Triphala Guggulu minimizes accumulation of toxins in the GI tract, blood, and joints by supporting proper digestion and elimination. Beneficial in Hemorrhoids, fistula, vata related pains, paralysis, sciatica, vata in bone marrow joints, stimulates the uterus, regulates menstrual disorders, the growth of white blood cells in blood, diuretics, mucilage secretory, worm destroyer etc.
HOW IT HELPS:
- It relieves Constipation.
- It is widely used as an anti-aging agent.
- It aids in reducing cholesterol levels and improving heart health.
- It heals anal fissure, anal fistula, and pile mass.
- It relieves renal stone pains.
- It works wondrously as a blood cleanser and helps in clearing acne.
- Helps remove toxins from the body.
- It is indicated in the treatment of Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, high blood pressure, nervous breakdown, and even tumors.
- Useful in various heart-related disorders like excessive heart palpitation.
- It is helpful in combating fatigue and low metabolism.
- It corrects indigestion and treats diabetes.
- Used to maintain healthy cholesterol levels within a normal range and to support proper weight management.
Terminalia Chebula, Terminalia Belerica, Phyllanthus Emblica, Commiphora Mukul.
HOW TO USE:
- 1–2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
There are no reported side effects of this medicine and it is considered safe when taken as per prescription. An overdose of the medicine may lead to stomach irritation. Keep out of the reach of children.
Q 1. CAN I TAKE TRIPHALA EVERY DAY?
Ans. Yes, you can take triphala daily as it is beneficial for your health due to its Rasayana (rejuvenating) property which helps fight against all types of internal or external infections. But any medication taking unsupervised for a longer duration may cause adverse effects, so consult your doctor before continuing medications for more than a month.
Q 2. IS TRIPHALA GOOD FOR LIVER?
Ans. Triphala is a well-known Ayurvedic Rasayana formulation that is prescribed for balancing of Vata, Pitta and Kapha. Traditionally, it is used for the treatment of liver and kidney diseases.
Q 3. DOES TRIPHALA HELP HAIR GROWTH?
Ans. Triphala works as a powerful tonic for the hair, stimulating the follicles and roots and encourages hair growth. Amla in triphala also restores the normal pH balance of the scalp and makes the hair healthy. Triphala-based hair tonics also help to remove dandruff and treat related conditions.