Yashtimadhu is beneficial in treating acid peptic disease. It reduces gastric acid secretion and inhibits the formation of peptic ulcers. It is also one of the world's most widely researched herbs for its role in supporting the body’s normal digestive function. Useful in Hyperacidity, Peptic ulcer, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
Yastimadhu (Glycyrrhiza glabra).
- Yashtimadhu(Glycyrrhiza glabra) can be used effectively in prevention and treatment of oral mucositis post radiation and chemotherapy in patients of cancer, especially of the head and neck region.
- Yashtimadhu Tab is a dry herbal powder of Glycyrrhiza glabra, which is sweet in taste. It neutralizes excess acid secretions and line the gastric mucus protecting it from harsh effects of acid. It is also an expectorant which expels the excess mucus secretion from respiratory system.
- Balances excessive gastric secretion, acts as a demulcent and produces thick, protective mucus for the stomach lining, accelerating the healing of gastric and duodenal ulcers.
- The active phytoconstituents of Yashtimadhu inhibit the growth of Helicobacter pylori, bacteria that is linked to gastritis and stomach ulcers.
- Provides relief from uneasiness due to acidic stomach contents rising from the stomach into the esophagus, a condition known as gastroesophageal reflux disorder (GERD
- Yashtimadhu also known as ‘Mulethi’ is full of health and medicinal benefits and has been used traditionally to enhance the gastric system.
- Yashtimadhu tablets are 100% vegetarian and free from sugar, artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives.
- Yashtimadhu benefits include relieving people suffering from the problem of depression. Including Yashtimadhu root in your daily diet, helps in controlling stress hormones, reducing depression, anxiety, and stress.
- Yashtimadhu benefits include boosting your immunity system, which helps in giving your body the strength to fight many diseases and illnesses. This helps your body from being affected by harmful diseases.
Take 1 tablet twice a day after food or as directed by your physician
For 3 months, further if required consult doctor.
Q 1: WHO CAN NOT TAKE
Ans: It is advisable to consult your physician before you start using the product in Pregnancy & Breast feeding
Q 2: CAN I TAKE THIS WITH MY B.P MEDICATIONS PRESCRIBED BY ALLOPATHY DOCTOR?
Ans: Yes, you can.
Q 3: CAN I TAKE IT WITH HOMEOPATHY MEDICINES?
Ans: Yes, you can. Please give a gap of 10-15 mins in between medicine intake.
Q 4: I’M TAKING MEDICINES FOR OTHER HEALTH PROBLEMS. CAN I TAKE THIS TABLET ALONG OR SHOULD I CONSULT DOCTOR BEFORE TAKING?
Ans: Yes, you can. But for your satisfaction you can consult our doctor once before starting the tablet.
Q 5: I’M TAKING MULTIVITAMINS AND OTHER SUPPLEMENTS. CAN I HAVE THIS TABLET ALONG?
Ans: Usually there is no interaction with multivitamins. But consult with our doctor before starting the medicine.